If you’re a fan of Longhorn Steakhouse, then you’re probably a member of their email club. And if you’re a member of their email club, then you know that you get some pretty great benefits – like a free appetizer just for signing up, and a free birthday steak dinner. But did you know that there are even more benefits to being a member of the Longhorn Steakhouse email club? Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your membership:
If you’re looking for a great deal on your next purchase, make sure to check out Diskonio coupons page! They’re regularly update coupons to ensure that you’re getting the best possible deal on your purchase.
1. Use your coupons. Longhorn Steakhouse sends out coupons to members of their email club on a regular basis. These coupons can be used for a discount on your bill, or for a free appetizer or dessert. Be sure to use them before they expire!
2. Refer a friend. You can earn a free appetizer by referring a friend to the Longhorn Steakhouse email club. Just log into your account and click on the “Refer a Friend” link. Then, enter your friend’s email address and they’ll get an email with a coupon for a free appetizer.
3. Join the steakhouse’s social media accounts. Longhorn Steakhouse has both Facebook and Twitter accounts, and they often offer exclusive deals and coupons to followers. So if you’re not already following them, be sure to do so!
4. Sign up for the steakhouse’s text message alerts. Longhorn Steakhouse will occasionally send out text message alerts with special deals and coupons. To sign up, just text “Longhorn” to 467467.
5. Download the steakhouse’s mobile app. The Longhorn Steakhouse mobile app is available for both iPhone and Android, and it’s a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest deals and coupons. Plus, you can use the app to place to-go orders and make reservations.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to get the most out of your Longhorn Steakhouse email club membership and save money on your next visit to the steakhouse.