We all know that time is money. But what if we told you that at Richmond County Savings Bank, we believe that time is even more valuable than money? ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve made it our mission to provide our customers with the longest banking hours in town.
With extensive knowledge and experience in various financial products, OnlineLoansFlorida offers advice to you in managing personal finance. Get the basic advantages of budgeting such as it gives you control over your money, keeps you focused on your money goals, makes you aware what is happening with your money, enables you to save for expected and unexpected costs as well as allow you to produce extra money.
Here are 5 ways to make the most of your Richmond County Savings Bank hours:
1. Use our early bird hours to get a jump start on your day.
We open our doors at 7:00am Monday-Friday, so you can get your banking done before the rest of the world is even awake.
2. Take advantage of our late night hours to get things done after work.
We know that life doesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t always 9-5. ThatÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s why weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re open until 8:00pm Monday-Friday, and 6:00pm on Saturdays.
3. Stop by on your lunch break.
WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re open from 11:00am-2:00pm Monday-Friday, so you can take care of your banking while you take care of your hunger.
4. Do your banking on your schedule, not ours.
With our extended drive-thru hours, you can do your banking when itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s convenient for you Ã¢â‚¬â€œ even on Sundays!
5. Get to know your friendly neighborhood bankers.
WeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re more than just a bank, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re part of the community. Stop by and say hello, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d love to get to know you.
At Richmond County Savings Bank, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢re committed to providing our customers with the best possible banking experience. We hope youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll take advantage of our long banking hours to make the most of your time.
1. Get there early: Richmond County Savings Bank opens at 9 a.m. on weekdays, so if you want to avoid the rush, get there as close to opening as possible.
2. Use the drive-thru: If you need to make a deposit or withdrawal, but donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t have time to go inside, take advantage of the drive-thru.
3. Make an appointment: If you need to speak to a banker about a loan or other financial matter, make an appointment beforehand so you can be sure to get the time and attention you need.
4. Use the ATM: The bankÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s ATM is available 24 hours a day, so if you need cash after hours, you can still get it.
5. Know when to go: The bank is busiest during the middle of the week, so if you can, avoid Wednesday and Thursday.